Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finishing projects!

I've been able to get quite a few projects finished.  I guess I am really starting to feel the crunch with the store opening soon that I'm going to need some finished things for display.

Here are some photos of a few...there are more, I just haven't taken photos of yet!

Amanda's Long Awaited Bag:  we used the Laminated Cottons from Central Park by Kate Spain.  This will match the diaper tote bag I posted on before.








Bunny Wall Hanging:  I took a bunny drawing and enlarged it.  Cut it out and it became my applique pattern.  The tails are stuffed to add some dimension.  I used Sunkissed by Sweetwater.














Fabric Eggs:  I used the tutorial from Retro Mama.  Fabric is Fandango by Kate Spain














No comments:

Post a Comment