Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A busy weekend

Last weekend finished the last high school wrestling weekend for us.  Wade made it to Regionals and his first match he goes down with a knee injury.  I deserver major mom points for not running out on the mat! 

He is already doing so much better but tomorrow is our follow up with the doctor.

On the storefront, I am waiting for the lease to be delivered.  Once we get this out of the way the demo can begin! 

I got my Central Park by Kate Spain laminated cottons today.  I am SOO excited.  I have spent the last little bit looking for ideas to make some samples of.  Something more than a table cloth! 

I think a diaper case, changing pad, diaper bag is a great place to start!  This will be my first tutorial for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment