Friday, February 25, 2011

Which storefront is the one for me??

We have been waiting for the landlord of our Oaks Mall Plaza lease to get back to us with finalizing some of our buildout issues.  A few days ago I was talking to our agent about wanting to get open quick and that I was concerned about how long each step was going to take:  inalizing lease contract, permits, demo, more permits for the buildout, flooring, paint some electrical...the list just keeps going. Today we were told about another spot that is pretty much ready to go.  This spot is across the street from the Oaks Mall, behind Books A Million, McDonalds/Burger King, a few other stores - next to Yamato Japanese Steakhouse.  The spot is an endcap that has these gorgeous windows that wraparound the store.  The space is smaller than the one at the Plaza and it costs a bit more.  BUT, I can be in in a few weeks vs a few months.  Another positive is there is a place on the other side of this space which is another 1500 sq ft that I can add on/move into later, so I would have the entire endcap with an 2 entire walls ALL windows.

The good news is I have some time to think about it.  I'll take the next few days to pray about it and I have complete faith and trust that the Lord will inspire me with the right space.

No comments:

Post a Comment